Saturday, October 16, 2010

all things Disney

Yes, pathetic I may be... but regardless, I am a Disney freak. I don't know how it happened, or when it happened, but I think it's because I grew up on classic Disney movies. Girls say that Disney is just a let down to women because "prince charming" doesn't exist. First of all, I think that's a LIE :) I believe that God has created a spouse for each & every one of us, but I don't want to digress. I'm not quite sure what happened to spark such a love for Disney but it's there.

And it's true. When I watch a Disney movie, I cry. When I look at pictures of Disney World, I cry. When I go to weddings and the bride dances to a Disney song, I cry. It's craziness!! Either way... I would love to share a few of my favorite Disney memories. I am in the process of collecting all the classic Disney movies on DVD. I just watched Beauty & the Beast last night and it never gets old! Here are some clips from my favorite Disney movies!! They are timeless. Young and old, the tears still come when watching them!

Beauty & the Beast..the part where I cry the most!



Who can forget the Little Mermaid? Under the Sea is where it's at ;)


Who could forget this timeless piece? Makes me cry everytime...


A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep...


These are just a few of my favorites. Oh Disney...timeless you are. No matter what anyone says, the Disney CLASSICS are way better than today's Disney. There is simply nothing like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment