Sunday, April 11, 2010

a year flown by blessing by blessing.




Tonight I celebrated the year that has gone by being in a campus ministry, Encounter. It has been a huge blessing to be involved in such a God-centered ministry. The pastor, staff, and shepard leaders have been here to encourage me, pray for me, and bring me closer to the Lord. It's through Encounter that I have found my TRUE self worth in Christ, and my hearts desires towards ministry. What a BLESSING it has been! So thankful I have one more year to be in the presence of such wonderful people.

Tonight we had our annual banquet for Encounter and my parents drove down to be with me and attend! You can't even imagine my excitement as I got to worship next to my parents! They finally got to see first hand the ministry that the Lord has used in my life to bring me closer to Him. All I could do was cry tears of joy :)

Mom & Dad brought me flowers, spent time with me, and left. I am so blessed to not only have such a wonderful ministry in my life, but such wonderful, encouraging and Godly parents. I love them so much!


"Let them give thanks to the LORD for His unfailing love and His wonderful deeds for men, for He satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things." - Psalm 107:8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment