Thursday, December 10, 2009

trust.

If there is one thing I asked the Lord to teach me in the beginning of the year, it was trust. I have fallen more in love with him each and every day since I've been away at school, but I have had many doubts, fears and anxieties. These all led me to think that maybe I don't trust Him enough like I should...so I prayed and asked Him to show me and teach me to trust in Him more.

God so did..in the most remarkable ways. There have been many hardships, discouragements, failures, hurts, worries, fears, stress, anxieties, and impatience...but through every single one of those feelings circumstances and emotions, God spoke to me and reminded me, "you wanted Me to teach you trust...right? And look where I've brought you, Ang. I've brought you through them all, victoriously."

Our God reigns. He is SO MIGHTY. And as I pondered whether or not I was cut out for a University and living away from home...He answered that prayer. Through a beautiful church, with incredible fellowship, with new amazing friends, with strength to finish the semester, with blessings upon blessings. Each and every day I ponder what a great and miraculous God we serve. It amazes me at how He loves me...oh, how He loves us!

"For You, LORD have made me glad through Your work; I will triumph in the works of Your hands." { Psalm 92:4 }

1 comment:

  1. You are AWESOME sweet ANG!! How God has blessed you with the ability to write--(SO ELOQUENTLY!)--just what I think HE wants you to write....YOU are truly being HIS hands (& feet--but that's irrelevant, at the time!=) LOL!)
    HE is totally writing through YOUR hands--for the glory of HIS name!!! I love it--and I'm sure many others are being ministered to, too, as the Lord uses YOU, to SO SIMPLY state the truth!!! (HIS truth!)

    Keep it up!!!
    Love you lots!!
    Heather =)

    ReplyDelete