Friday, January 29, 2010

random thoughts.

As I look upon all the Lord has done in my life I am overwhelmed with blessings and adoration for Him. He has brought me out of SO MUCH and through so much... I don't understand how I could have done it without Him... and I am so thankful.

As I look at this generation and the bitterness and rejection of the Lord... it saddens my heart. Never before, has my heart been so burdened for this generation, and for young girls. This generation needs Christ and those who already follow Him need to be start a revolution for Him.

Love is something we need to be pursuing in Christ, and towards others. Loving others when it may seem difficult, and loving people LIKE Christ loved us. As I watched the movie "Fireproof" with my friends a few weeks back... the main character said something that really stuck with me and put into perspective what Christ deals with on a continual basis. He said...

"How can I continue loving someone, when all they do is reject me? Time after time after time again?"


Perfect example of what Christ goes through isn't it? People continually reject Him... time after time after time... yet He continues to love EVERYONE equally.. and desires them with all His heart.

Pursue Christ and His love. Love others even when it may seem difficult, and love others LIKE Christ loved you.

This is my prayer.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you started this blog girl!

    Very powerful movie, and very powerful line. A clear picture of Christ, and a clear picture of how, so often, we're rejected by the world simply because we are associated with Him...

    I've so blessed at all the Lord has been doing in your life... May the Lord help us to completely surrender so He can use us fully! You've got to listen to ur Dad's message from today.. Luv u!

    ReplyDelete