Wednesday, February 3, 2010

healer.

One thing that has come into my mind lately has been the simple fact that God is the ultimate healer. I have listened to "Healer" by Kari Jobe over and over again, and every time I do I can't help but to be amazed and in awe of how God's healing power has restored my life.

God heals in all and every circumstance. In the worst circumstances, and even in the minute circumstances. His healing power is inevitable, it is irreversible, all powerful and the most miracle ever known.

As I have dealt with certain situations in my life, although I have never had a healing physically... I have had a beautiful healing from the Lord. He has healed my heart from grief, heartbreak, loss, devastation, and from depression. Not only has God taken the intricate details of my heart and healed them... but He has also healed my soul from hell. Sometimes I sit in amazement that He has taken a sinful, wretched, lost soul that I was and brought me into the beautiful glorious love that He freely offered. Looking back I am sometimes speechless at the fact that He has healed me in the most desperate of circumstances. In those times I thought to myself, 'I'll never be the same... I'll never be healed from this...' but trusting and surrendering all I had to the Lord truly restored my life. He is so powerful!

In the song "Healer" there's a verse that states: "Nothing is impossible for You...You hold my world in Your hands."

Nothing.... absolute NOTHING is impossible for Christ. His hand is outstretched and willing to save us. It is amazing.

The Lord has guided and directed my life according to HIS will, not my own. I am blessed and amazed at His provision and most of all, His healing power in my life. He died on the cross for me... He knew even before I became a sinner, that I was going to be a sinner, and He knew all the rejection, hatred, despise and uncertainty I would feel for Him, yet He STILL died for my sins and chose to love me. How can you not love Him back? How? He is the joy of my life. He has CHANGED my life. I am blessed, amazed, in awe, often times speechless at the healing power of God... without His hand, I would be no one.

He is the ultimate healer. Don't ever think for one minute that your circumstance can't ever become clean again. Don't let anyone make you believe that you're a lost cause, or that your loved one will never be fully healed... God can do all things.

I encourage you to go and listen to "Healer" by Kari Jobe. It has been the best worship song in this season of my life.... I am overwhelmingly blessed by His healing power.

No comments:

Post a Comment