Sunday, February 7, 2010

best friend time.













Here are some pictures from the years I've been best friends with this girl! God has blessed me with Helene. We are blessed because God has given us the gift of sharing worship with others.

Being best friends for 21 years has blessed me beyond measure. How many people can say they have a best friend that has lasted that long? Some of these photos are embarrassing and others are cute :) From years ago to recent, I can't help but to think of the fun times God has blessed us with!!!

We are goof balls.


We think alike.

I love her :)


It was such a blessing to be able to come home for the weekend and spend valuable time with her! Praying God leads and guides the Pastor's Overnight in 2 weeks...the worship is all about HIM! May the Lord use us as He wills...

1 comment:

  1. My how I totally love you girls! I am truly blessed to be able to share in your lives and call you dear sisters. Yes, you both are crazy funny, kind, thoughtful, lovely ladies, but more than anything I absolutely love how each of you have beautiful hearts for God. My prayer is that you both continue to love Him with all of your heart, mind, and soul. You are both so loved!

    ReplyDelete