Sunday, May 2, 2010

wrap up.

As the year wraps up this week... the Lord continuously reminds me of how faithful He was in providing, guiding, and teaching me to trust in Him all throughout the school year. What happened in 1 year? I feel like it was a whirlwind of circumstances that were used for His glory and I couldn't be more blessed.


Reading my devotions tonight, the Lord used a verse to sum up how He has been so present in my life. Here are a few pictures from a canoe trip I went in this past year and how it relates to the scripture the Lord handed me...


His beauty and creation shines through the clouds.
God's beautiful creation in and through the water.



Psalm 65:11 says.... "You crown the year with Your goodness; And Your paths drip with abundance."

No other words suffice. Surely, the path He has led me on has most definitely been abundant in every which way. His goodness has been over the entire year, way more than I would have ever expected.

Lord, surely... You have crowned MY year with your goodness and faithfulness, and the path You have chosen for me... so drips with an abundance of blessings.

Wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment