Tuesday, September 28, 2010

a trip down memory lane

I found these old pictures of me and my family while thumbing through a drawer of photos the other day :) It totally made me giggle! Wanting to share with you for fun..hoping you also find these funny and comical! :)
Pumpkin Farm was tradition with us :)

I'm pretty sure I remember those sunglasses ;)

Me! Look at that BIG dress :)

The siblings :)

HA! Do you see that big bow? hehe
I know I hated that dress :) My mom always dressed me so foofy!

Baby me, my brother Philly, and Bob :)

Danielle and I at her 8th birthday party :)

Helene on the bottom, me above her, and Danielle on the stairs :)


Me at my dear friend Danielle's 4th birthday party :)



"For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well." Psalm 139:13

No comments:

Post a Comment